The characteristics of rubber parts determine their use. Generally it is known that rubber products are made of methyl vinyl silicone rubber as base rubber, and all kinds of fillers (heat-resistant, reinforcing agent, modifier, etc.) are made by filtration, molding, mixing, extrusion, book, sulphur, bonding and other production processes. Yes. The products of the vulcanizate have several characteristics as follows:
1. electrical insulation properties: the dielectric properties of silicone rubber are excellent, especially the dielectric properties at high temperature are much more than the ordinary organic rubber, and the dielectric strength is almost free from the temperature in the range of 20-200.
2. excellent high temperature compression permanent deformation.
3. Excellent processing performance, easy molding and other advantages, can be extruded hot air vulcanization molding, mold addition molding, extension molding and other methods to produce a variety of products.
4. high and low temperature resistance: it can be used for a long time at 200 c and is still flexible at -60 C.
5. excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance and ultraviolet radiation resistance. There is no crack in outdoor use for a long time. It is generally believed that silicone rubber can be used for outdoor use for more than 20 years.
Now this society can see that the rubber products are entering our daily life, and let us gradually inseparable from her, then about the necessities of our life, how should we distinguish the quality problem?
There are more and more varieties of rubber parts, and there are many different standards and requirements for different products. In general, the quality of all rubber products is mainly determined by the purity of raw materials, product formulation, mold accuracy and production process. Bo shun plastic has hundreds of unique formulations, and can be in the harsh environment, such as medium erosion, extreme temperature, ultra high pressure and standard extremely strict while having the best sealing material. High-performance rubber raw materials, automatic production equipment and advanced testing equipment can provide the most favorable guarantee for the manufacture of high-quality rubber parts.